A person who dresses sloppily to work will make his boss think he or she doesn’t think his job is important. And it’s a good bet that she or he probably doesn’t. So, it is all about our Image.Image is not only about appearance, but it is a combination of ABC- Appearance, Behaviour and Communication.
We are here to help you with the ABC.
The courses offered is not about changing yourself but to improvise and the potentials. This is to ensure that the organization exhibit the desired winning image. Our course is combination of various topics; from building professional elegance to proper business communications.
Participants will be train and taught on the appropriateness of self-image to reflect the best of self potential to customers, partners and the superiors. This course will help them to know themselves, to assess self-image and approaches in improving self-image with the help of a certified image consultant.
The objectives of the course are:
* The importance of image for professional development;
* Character-self and physical image;
* How is the character and image correlated with job performance;
* The principal elements of the image;
* Improving the verbal and non-verbal nonverbal communication;
* Protocol and etiquette
* Graceful and elegant social etiquette.
After attending this course, participants will:
* Understand the meaning of three elements of image
* Evaluate self character, confidence and attitude for Personality
Excellent and positive image;
* To master the art listening and oral communication;
* Understanding verbal and non-verbal communication techniques,
* Understanding protocols, and etiquette
* How to used image elements that are Appearance, Behaviors and Communication to build networks and continuous relationship with external and internal customers
Grooming or organizing style is not only involved clothes. It is from the end of the hair to toe. We will show you how to manage your style of how to reduce / eliminate body odor, to what clothes suit you,
* Style dilemma
Tell us what is your style dilemma and we’ll help you on what to wear or what not to wear! The participants will be taught on the important of grooming, advantageous to be well groomed and disadvantages and prejudices of the business community.
· Personal hygiene
The importance and technique to manage personal hygiene from body odour, hair and oral care. The participants will be taught the skill to choose the right perfume according to occasion, age and personality.
· Dressing elegantly
It’s all about dressing elegantly. The way you dress communicates to the people around you. It tells them what you think about yourself, whether you feel attractive, how you feel about others, how much you respect your body and probably what kind of person you are. We’ll help you to choose the right clothes for the right occasion. What we wear also shows our attitude and thoughts towards the event, person and activity. We’ll guide you on how to wear the right suit, shirt, pants, tie and to match the right accessories. It is all about combining the element to look elegant.
· Dress according to body shape
Sometimes we are not comfortable with our body shape and refused to dress and impress! However, whether you like your body or not, if you understand what your current shape and proportions are and know a few style guidelines for your shape you are well on your way to looking your best. We’ll help you in this territory.
Skin tones are diverse and unique to each person; just because a person has the same colour skin as you, it doesn’t necessarily mean that you will both suit the same colour clothes. The colours you should and should not wear depends on your hair colour, eye colour and skin undertones.
· Must have items
You don’t have to have to own The Beckhams wardrobe. All you need is a few items for you to mix and match, from formal business meeting to casual meeting.
· How to shop
Shopping can be stressful but if you know the art of shopping, you’ll be amazed on how it’s going to be easy, quick and fun!
· Wardrobe management
It’s almost an eternal problem especially if you have lots of items but do not know what to wear. You’ll be guide on how to manage your wardrobe.
· STYLE Plus factor
A little trick to turn you into plain Joe to elegant man!
· Make up (theory and practical)
Flaunt your image with the right way of make up. Conceal the flaws and flaunt the best. Our professional make up artist will help you to enhance your best feature.
· Tudung (Theory and practical)
Hijabista this is your moment to shine!
Protocol and etiquette is very important. Rules of etiquette encompass most aspects of social interaction in any society. Rule of etiquette may reflect an underlying ethical code, or it may reflect a person’s status. There is certain etiquette from the way we received the name card to the way we eat. Which fork to use? Which glass is ours? Why the bread is on our left side? The participants will be train and taught on these territories:-
· Aspects of Protocol and Etiquette
· The meeting etiquette
· Social Etiquette in Conversation
· Dining etiquette
· Dressing etiquette
· Business Protocol
· Cultural Differences
· Image and Professionalism
· Formation of Corporate Image
· International Protocol
· Cross-Cultural Understanding International Diversification
· Personal Behaviour
· Identify personal behavioral style to interact with
a variety of styles
· Examine personal values to improve the effectiveness and
· Defining the role of the business entertainment as a professional tool in
· Review and consolidation of business ethics and manners that can
encourage the presence of more professional and projects a professional image.
First impression in how we communicate counts! Business deal can be off due to poor communication skill. It ranges from how we answer the call to how to smile, the way we shake hands to how to talk to clients. Among the topics covered are:-
* Communication skills
* Communicate wisely – without offending others!
* The art of presentation and public speaking
* The art to influence others with your image
* Verbal and non verbal communication
* Business communication
Please call 0193290397 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for details.